The Specialty Coffee Association of America has very stringent guidelines as to what a home coffee brewer should be.
I’ve taken the time to review these coffee makers if you decide to go with one of these homebrewers you will likely be in good shape due to the SCAA’s stamp of approval.
In the list below, you will find all of the SCAA Certified coffee makers that I’ve reviewed so far.
Top 5 SCAA Certified Coffee Maker 2020
- SCAA Certified - meets the Specialty Coffee Association of America's rigorous technical requirements for exemplary home brewers
- One-touch brew operation with auto-off
- Hotter Coffee with expert coffee-making technology to ensure hotter Coffee temperature without sacrificing flavor or quality. Cord length : 36 Inches
- Removable water reservoir and filter basket lift out for convenient filling and cleaning
- Breville's patent pending steep & release valve holds the water in contact with the coffee when small cup volumes are being brewed without the carafe in place, automatically
Last update on 2020-05-26 at 12:48 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API