The Cuisinart CBK-200 is programmable bread machine with 680-watt appliance automatically adjusts the speed and timing for foolproof results,
Personally, I might add that if you buy one of these machines, you may never need another air freshener. I love the smell of baking bread form CBK-200!
- This product is a solidly constructed kitchen appliance and looks good on your kitchen counter.
- With the beep reminding you to remove the kneading paddle, you will not have that little hole in the bread if you leave it there while it is baking.
- This bread machine does have a unique feature that makes Artisan dough. Your basic dough is taken through several slow, long cool rises to give your bread rustic crusts and chewier textures.
- With the convection features and circulating airflow, you are going to be able to get better texture and crust color, and the healthy options give you a choice of Gluten-Free or Low Carbohydrate.
- Unlike other bread machines, this comes with a decent quality recipe book that has some very tasty recipes.
- With the convection fan that can adjust its timing and speed for results that are foolproof.
- Many users reports that it gives the bread a crispier crust and much more texture on the bread
- Healthy Choice Options
- You can even preset your option to cook for low carbohydrates and gluten free bread.
- There are sixteen preset menu options
- Option to choose between 3 different sizes of bread loaves in ½, 1 and 2 lbs.
- There are three crust colors
- Has over one hundred combinations of dough, jam, sweet cake, and bread
Timers and Alerts
- Has an audible tone to indicate when you need to make your add-ins ingredients during baking.
- Second audible tone tells you when it is time to remove the kneading paddle or unbaked dough so you can shape it by hand and bake it in your own oven.
- Has a twelve hour delay store
Important things to note
- This bread maker does have a fan in it to evenly control and distribute the heat in the machine
- Bread pan is make of thin aluminum, some users complain about a pealing nonstick layer
- Some users have experienced ‘burnt crust’ even with the medium crust function
- One user explained that this bread maker does bake very hot, therefore recipes with lots of sugar don’t succeed too well.