- ¾ cup of regular Flour
- 1 cup of Whole-wheat Flour
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1 tsp of Baking Soda
- ½ tsp of Salt
- Two large Eggs
- 2 cups of Buttermilk
- ⅓ cup of Canola Oil
Take one bowl and mix flour, baking powder, whole wheat flour, salt and baking soda together properly.
Now take another bowl and break up eggs into it and beat them properly. Then add buttermilk and oil into the eggs and beat them properly.
After that, mix all the dry and wet ingredients together perfectly to form smooth batter.
Then heat the waffle iron maker as per manual instruction and put the batter onto the maker and close the lid to bake the waffles for 5 to 7 minutes till become golden brown.
In case you are not eating the right away then you may place them over the preheated baking sheet to keep them warm. Once ready you may eat them with toppings of whipped cream or syrup over it. Thus, make your family to relish the delicious and crunchy healthy waffles in their breakfast.
- Perfect Way to Make Sultana Buttermilk Pancakes with Lemon
- Read Out Steps for Preparing Yummy Buttermilk Waffles Recipe
- Simple Steps to Make Yummy Homemade Buttermilk Waffle Recipe
- Enjoy Having Brunch with Scrumptious Buttermilk Waffle Recipe
- How You Can Prepare the Scrumptious Buttermilk Waffle Recipe?
Perfect Way to Make Sultana Buttermilk Pancakes with Lemon
- 1 cup of regular flour
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- ½ tsp of baking soda
- 1 Tbsp of sugar
- 2 large eggs (separated)
- 1 cup (250ml) buttermilk
- 1 small lemon with finely grated rind
- ⅓ Cup of golden raisins or sultanas
- ¼ stick of unsalted butter
- First thing you have to do for preparing delicious is to take one bowl and put baking powder, sifted flour, sugar and baking soda into and mix well.
- After that in one small bowl beat egg whites till becomes stiff.
- Then mix the wet and dry ingredients together and stir it properly to form a smooth batter.
- Later on, add sultanas and lemon rind into the batter and stir it once again.
- Then take one frying pan and put on the flame and add butter into it. When it is heated pour some batter onto the pan to form a thick diameter.
- Cook into over the low medium heat for 2 minutes till it gets puffed up and light brown.
Read Out Steps for Preparing Yummy Buttermilk Waffles Recipe
Main Ingredients for Buttermilk Waffles Recipe :
- 2 cups of regular flour
- 1 ¾ cups of buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 tsp of salt
Instructions for Preparation:
The first step you need to take for preparing the buttermilk waffles recipe is preheat the waffle iron maker and grease it properly with oil. In one big bowl mix all the dry ingredients such as sifted flour, salt and baking soda together and keep it on one side. After that take one small bowl and thoroughly beat the egg whites in it. Then take second small bowl and mix egg yolks, butter and butter milk into it and blend it thoroughly to become fluffy.
Simple Steps to Make Yummy Homemade Buttermilk Waffle Recipe
Waffles are referred to as the crunchy cake that is baked in the distinctively designed waffle iron maker. The waffles can be made in various shapes and sizes depending upon the shape of the waffle maker. Waffles are enjoyed all over the world but it has become the yummiest food of the USA, people relish these in breakfast or as a part of the dessert.
The waffles are of several varieties such as Brussels waffles, American waffles, Hong Kong style waffles, Belgian waffles, etc. The waffles are eaten with various toppings, sprinkled with powdered sugar or plain depending upon one’s choice. However, the favourite waffles toppings are chocolate, strawberries, honey, sugar and various fruit syrups, jam, fruits, butter, etc.
Let us know how we can prepare delicious Buttermilk Waffle Recipe at Home:
Ingredients required for making Buttermilk Waffle Recipe:
- 9 tbsp of Melted Unsalted Butter
- 2 cups of regular Flour
- ¼ cup of Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp of Baking Soda
- 1 ½ tsp of Baking Powder
- ½ tsp of Ground Cinnamon
- ½ tsp of Salt
- 3 large Eggs (separated)
- 2 cups of Buttermilk
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- The first step is to oil the waffle maker with butter and heat it.
- Then take one bowl and sift flour into it and add baking soda, cinnamon, salt, sugar and baking powder and mix it properly.
- In other small bowl put egg yolks, melted butter, vanilla extract and buttermilk together and whisk it thoroughly.
- Now mix together all the wet and dry ingredients and blend it properly to form a smooth batter
- Then beat the egg white stiffly and add it to the batter. Stir properly.
- After that take one cup of batter and put it onto the hot waffle maker and cook it for 5 to 7 minutes till it becomes light brown.
- Once done shift the cooked waffles on a baking plate and further bake for 5 minutes at 200 degrees.
Once get properly baked place it on the serving dish and relish it with the yummy topping of your choice.
Enjoy Having Brunch with Scrumptious Buttermilk Waffle Recipe
Waffles are found to be yummy yet interesting snack relished by all age groups. Be it breakfast, lunch or dinner time everybody love to have these without any issue. Waffles also make a wonderful dessert recipe that can be enjoyed any time throughout the year.
We could see that there are innumerable waffle recipes that are tested and tried at home. Let us discuss few of them.
- 2 cups of Flour
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- ½ teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 2 large Eggs (separated)
- 1¾ cups of Buttermilk
- 4 teaspoons of Melted Butter
- The foremost step you have to take is preheating the waffle iron maker.
- Then mix all the dry ingredients in a big bowl properly and keep it aside.
- After take one more bowl and beat the egg whites in that till becomes foamy.
- Then in second bowl put the buttermilk, melted butter and egg yolk together and whisk it thoroughly.
- Later on mix the buttermilk mix into the dry ingredients and stir it properly with the help of spatula
- Then add the egg whites mixture into the flour mix to form a smooth batter.
- After that grease the waffle maker put this batter onto the waffle maker for baking.
- Bake the mixture of 7 minutes till become golden brown in colour.
- Once it is ready serve them hot with fruit, whipped cream, jelly or maple syrup.
How You Can Prepare the Scrumptious Buttermilk Waffle Recipe?
It is the waffle recipe that is being made without using milk. The first thing you need to do is preheat and grease the waffle iron maker. After that, you have to mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl that are baking powder, cornmeal, wheat flour, baking soda and sugar and stir thoroughly.
Then add the buttermilk into the mixture and whisk it properly to form a smooth batter. In other bowl mix the egg whites properly with the beater till it becomes foamy. Later on, pour the beaten eggs mixture into the batter and nix it properly to prevent lump formation.
After that pour this batter onto the preheated waffle iron maker with the help of the spatula and bake it for 7 minutes till light brown in colour.
Ingredients for Buttermilk Waffle Recipe:
- 1 cup of Whole wheat flour
- 1½ cups of Cornmeal
- 2½ tablespoons of White sugar
- 2 tablespoons of Baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon of Baking soda
- Four Egg whites
- 1¾ cups of Nonfat buttermilk
Once ready place it over the serving dish and cherish it with your favourite toppings.