More and more families will be equipped with an oven for baking bread, cakes, fish, or pizza.
The small oven is not only cheap but also powerful and takes up little space to meet the daily needs of small families.
So what is the best small oven?
Top 5 Small Toaster Oven Reviews 2020
- Space Saver - Compact and versatile design fits nicely on any countertop.
- Even Toast Technology - The toaster oven interior is specially designed for even toasting of up to 4 slices of bread at a time and the sleek compact design fits nicely on your counter-top, while the curved interior makes room for a 9” pizza or 4 slices of bread.
- Bake, broil and toast settings
- Easy access to food and countertop. The roll-top door moves up and out of the way so you can have safe, easy access to your food before, during and after cooking.
- Natural Convection Technology: The interior is designed to circulate hot air throughout the oven for fast, even results.
Last update on 2021-02-25 at 06:59 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1.Breville BOV650XL Compact Smart Oven – Best Small Convection Toaster Oven
This oven is well made, the door opens smoothly, the rack comes out easily. The pan that comes with it is heavy and enameled, not cheap sheet metal.
The control system is excellent, and it very easy to use. Toasting is a single touch, and it compensates for the hot oven with multiple toast cycles.
It remembers your last setting for each cycle, so if you determine the ‘perfect’ setting for your favorite bagels or pizza, it’s preset and ready to start when selecting the cycle.
The crumb tray pulls out the front and is very easy to clean. This is vastly superior to out the back or from the bottom that most of the others.
I will be recommending it to anyone who’s looking for the best small toaster oven and is willing to invest.
- The door is very easy to open.
- The trays that came with the oven is heavy, and don’t look like cheap metal pans.
- The crumb tray can be pulled out from the front and is very easy to clean.
- Auto shut off function
- The LCD panel has different background colors to indicate the oven is in use or not in use.
- The stainless steel outer body is hard to keep looking clean.
It’s fast, cooks evenly, although It is a pricy toaster oven but worth it for the quality. It was a good purchase and recommend to all who use roster ovens often.
The 450XL toaster oven is fantastic! Very easy operation and reliable.
It is compact in size, toasts, bakes, and boils better than any other toaster oven.
It comes with a nice manual, removable crumb tray, and broiler pan.
This Breville BOV450XL mini toaster oven toasts well, bakes well, looks nice, and is easy to operate and easy to clean.
The size of the oven fits limited counter space — the clean finish and simple interface, coupled with perfectly toasted bagels.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with three rack positions and Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
- The “A little bit more” lets you extend the cooking time just enough to get the perfect result
- Many Features and Perfect toasting!
- It has a darkness feature.
- Preheats frozen food.
- Three-pronged plugs so that you won’t get zapped when you touch it.
- Great for aestetics value
- A little bit pricier than other ovens.
- The rack doesn’t slide out when you open the oven.
If you have a small kitchen, and the Cuisinart TOB60 N1 fits in perfectly. The toaster oven is very quiet on toast, which is excellent.
It is big enough to bake six muffins/cupcakes, bake/broil chicken breast or turkey patties, or as simple as toast/English muffin/bagel.
The Cuisinart TOB-60N1 Toaster Oven is smart enough to present a full range of menu options. This toaster oven does a great job of toasting and baking.
Professional chefs and home cooks alike are going to find something to love with this Cuisinart TOB-60N1 toaster, especially since it has a full-size interior that can completely accommodate an 11-inch pizza with no trouble whatsoever.
With an auto slide-out rack, you’ll never have to worry about burning your hands on the transfer of your food from the oven to the plate or vice versa.
It has a convenient auto slide-out rack that provides hands-free loading and easy removal of cooked foods. Nice looking, easy to clean, and very well priced!
When the cooking is done, it is easy to clean with its reflective nonstick coating on the oven’s interior that wipes clean in seconds, which enhances heat efficiency and ensures even toasting.
It is capable of toasting, broiling, or basic oven cooking. It has a six slice capacity, so it is big enough to accommodate a reasonably sized dish of chicken or other foods.
For those with basic cooking needs, it is an affordable option that looks great on the countertop.
- Very well made
- Small footprint
- Very easy clean interior
- Controls take some getting used to but are great and well placed
- Heats up nice and hot and cooks evenly
- No-spill guard on heating elements
- The cord is too long and clumsy
Overall, it worth the price! You will find yourself using this toaster oven a lot more than you thought, I would recommend!