The 3 Best Small Toaster Oven
Repeatability if excellent, and of course you can watch the bread/bagel/whatever as it toasts, keeping an eye out for burning. It compensates for heat buildup when you toast multiple items in sequence- a major help.
This oven is well made, the door opens smoothly, the rack comes out easily. The pan that comes with it is heavy and enameled, not cheap sheet metal.
The control system is excellent. The display is illuminated while setting or cooking, but dims out when not in use. and it very easy to use. Toasting is a single touch and it compensates for the hot oven with multiple toast cycles.
It remembers your last setting for each cycle, so if you determine the ‘perfect’ setting for your favorite bagels or pizza, it’s preset and ready to start when selecting the cycle.
The crumb tray pulls out the front and is very easy to clean. This is vastly superior to out the back or from the bottom that most of the others.
- The door is very easy to open.
- The trays that came with the oven is heavy, and don’t look like cheap metal pans.
- The crumb tray can be pulled out from the front and is very easy to clean.
- Auto shut off function
- The LCD panel has different background colors to indicate the oven is in use or not in use.
- The stainless steel outer body is hard to keep looking clean.
I’m not one to write reviews, but the Breville BOV650XL toaster is worth the time investment! It’s a shame you have to spend over $150 for a good toaster oven, but if the cost is not an issue, this is an excellent one. Although this oven is expensive, but it’s worth every penny.
I will definitely be recommending it to anyone who’s looking for a good toaster oven, and it willing to make the investment. It’s an investment, that’s well worth every penny!
The Breville BOV450XL Mini Smart Oven is best for that with limited counter space, which limited choice, It’s fast, cooks evenly, although It is a pricy toaster oven but worth it for the quality. It was a good purchase and recommend to all who use roster ovens often.
The 450XL toaster oven is fantastic! It is compact in size, toasts, bakes, and boils better than any other toaster oven.
It comes with a nice manual, removable crumb tray and broiler pan. Very easy operation and reliable. This is a really nice toaster oven. Well worth the cost!
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with 3 rack positions and Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
- Function dial with 8 pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- The “A little bit more” lets you extend the cooking time just enough to get the perfect result
- Many Features and Perfect toasting!
- Has a darkness feature.
- Preheats frozen food.
- 3 pronged plug so that you won’t get zapped when you touch it.
- Great for aestetics value
- A little bit pricier than other ovens.
- The rack doesn’t slide out when you open the oven.
This Breville BOV450XL mini toaster oven toasts well, bakes well, broils well, looks nice and is easy to operate and easy to clean.
The size of the oven fits limited counter space. the clean finish and simple interface, coupled with perfectly toasted bagels, gets this product 5 stars.
With a more slimmed down and modern look, Cuisinart has unveiled their offering for the best toaster oven to amazing fanfare across the board.
Professional chefs and home cooks alike are going to find something to love the with this Cuisinart toaster oven/broiler, especially since it has a full-size interior (unlike many of the other products on the market right now) that can completely accommodate an 11 inch pizza with no trouble whatsoever.
Created with a stainless steel and black motif that is absolutely red-hot right now, you’re going to find that this toaster oven fits perfectly into any kitchen design or aesthetic that you can think of, while at the same time offering amazing control over the temperature, timing, and oven or broiler system.
With an auto slide out rack you’ll never have to worry about burning your hands on the transfer of your food from the oven to the plate or vice versa, a point that is spoken about highly on many toaster oven reviews.
it has a convenient auto slide-out rack provides hands-free loading and easy removal of cooked foods. Nice looking, easy to clean, and very well priced!
When the cooking is done, its easy to clean with its reflective nonstick coating on the oven’s interior that wipes clean in seconds, which enhances heat efficiency and ensures even toasting.
This model is the closest match to the classic toaster oven that most people are familiar with. It does have an updated, more modern style made of stainless steel and black plastic.
It has turn dial operations, including one knob for temperature, one for toast shading, and one for function.
It is capable of toasting, broiling, or basic oven cooking. It has a 6 slice capacity, so is big enough to accommodate a reasonably sized dish of chicken or other foods.
The Cuisinart Classic toaster oven is a very sleek, attractive version of the toaster oven people have been using for generations. For those with basic cooking needs it is an affordable option that looks great on the countertop.
- Very well made
- Small foot print
- Very easy clean interior
- Controls takes some getting used to but are great and well placed
- Heats up nice and hot and cooks evenly
- No spill guard on heating elements
- Cord is too long and clumsy
If you have a small kitchen, and the Cuisinart TOB60 N1 fits in perfectly. The toaster oven is very quiet on toast which is excellent. it is big enough to bake 6 muffins/cupcakes, bake/broil chicken breast or turkey patties, or as simple as toast/English muffin/bagel.
Overall, it is a good price and Well worth the price! you will find yourself using this toaster oven a lot more than you thought I would. Definitely recommend!