Among the problems with the slow cooker in the past was the lack of good, delicious recipes.
With several new slow cooker cookbooks available on the market every year, not to mention the many resources online, here are some of my favorite slow cooker cookbooks.
- Top 10 Slow Cooker Cookbook 2020
- 1. Slow Cookers For Dummies
- 2. Fix-It and Forget-It Revised and Updated: 700 Great Slow Cooker Recipes
- 3. Fix-It and Forget-It Big Cookbook: 1400 Best Slow Cooker Recipes!
- 4. Crockery Cookery: 262 Tested Slow-cooker Recipes
- 5. A Potful of Recipes: Recipes for Easy, Healthy, Devlious Dishes That Can Be Made in a Slow Cooker
- 6. Best Slow Cooker Cookbook Ever: Versatility and Inspiration for New Generation Machines
- 7. The Easy 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Cookbook: 100 Delicious No-Fuss Meals for Busy People
- 8. Betty Crocker’s Slow Cooker Cookbook (Betty Crocker Cooking)
- 9. The Gourmet Slow Cooker: Simple and Sophisticated Meals from Around the World
- 10. The Everything Slow Cooker Cookbook: Easy-to-make meals that almost cook themselves!
Top 10 Slow Cooker Cookbook 2020
- Soto, Sophie (Author)
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Tested in real-life setttings
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 02:41 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
There are lots of amazing recipes, along with guidance on converting resources, information on the newest slow cookers, recipes, and security advice.
Multiple recipes for favorites, for example, chili, beef stew, meatloaf, potato dishes, and apple butter.
5. A Potful of Recipes: Recipes for Easy, Healthy, Devlious Dishes That Can Be Made in a Slow Cooker
All of the recipes are made with less than seven fixings, and also you’ll find more entrees, side dishes, and cakes. More than 200 recipes.