With more and more people struggling outside, renting has become the norm of people’s lives.
A portable induction cooker because of security and convenience, take with you, is the best choice for office workers and renters.
The portable induction cooker adopts the intelligent cooking design, and the small fire simmers to keep the food nutrition, the big fire to stir-fry, the even is not the end, the multi-file temperature control may satisfy your many kinds of needs.
Top 5 Portable Induction Cooktop 2020
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- 18 POWER LEVELS: Quickly choose your desired power from 100W to 1800W in 100W increments(long press for 300W); 1800W power to meet your various cooking needs; simmer, deep fry, boil, sauté, sear, steam, slow cook and grill with ease.
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts; 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 【PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER】Duxtop induction cooktop uses 110/120V 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes. ETL listed and built to North American electrical standards. It is lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. Portable induction burner is perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchen, RV, boats, etc.
- 【DUAL HEATING ZONES】 This professional digital countertop induction cooktop by Duxtop is equipped with two independent heating zones that allow you to set each one separately using the LCD display screen. The Duxtop induction burner uses 120 Volts, 15 amp of electricity—standard in all North American homes.
Last update on 2020-09-02 at 16:32 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API