Most companies want to provide employees with a better working environment. At the same time, to maintain the enthusiasm of the employees, they will put a coffee machine in the office.
A good coffee maker ought to be the basis of any office kitchen. Below are the three best office coffee maker our picks:
- Top 5 Coffee Maker For Office Use 2020
- How to choose an office coffee machine
Top 5 Coffee Maker For Office Use 2020
- Styled to impress, this Keurig coffee maker offers the features that everyone will value
- Brews 3.8 gallons (14.4 liters) of perfect coffee per hour
- Fits anywhere: Less than 5 inches wide, perfect for small spaces.
- On/off indicator light lets you know when your coffee maker is on or off
- Brews multiple k-cup pod sizes: (6, 8, 10 ounce) – the most popular k-cup pod brew sizes. Use the 6 ounce brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
Last update on 2020-05-27 at 12:45 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1.Hamilton Beach 46205 Programmable Coffee Maker – Best For Small Office
There is a lot of versatility with this particular machine. With features including a programmable clock, flexible brew settings, and arm burner temperatures, it is an excellent coffeemaker to think about.
This coffeemaker has a clock and a timer that could begin your coffee before you awake in the early hours and additionally has an automatic shutoff after 2 hours.
The burner temperature may be altered with the push of a button, to cool it down to keep your fresh coffee longer. Additionally, there are three brew settings you could shift depending on your own needs and desires.
Overall, Hamilton Beach 46205 is an excellent coffeemaker for its budget. With its five year guarantee, simple to wash, user-friendly, and certainly will provide you with a great cup of coffee in the morning.
2.Mr. Coffee BVMC-PSTX91-RB – Best Single Serve Coffee Maker For Office
The Mr. Coffee BVMC-PSTX91-RB Best Brew Coffee Maker was created to extract the fullest flavor potential.
It unites a high brew temperature of up to 205-degree Celsius and a brew speed that is more rapid, resulting in nothing short of special tasting coffee. Double-walled, stainless steel thermal carafe holds that temperature and fresh flavor, with no heating plate, to preserve the authentic nature and taste of the coffee.
Plus, all the conveniences that are programmable are contained, like Delay Brew, to awaken your senses as you awaken to aromatic, freshly-brewed coffee and Catch A Cup Auto Pause, for that rich-tasting cup you might need before the brew cycle finishes.
This coffee maker gets high marks for complete layout, simplicity of use and convenience, with the Mr. Coffee BVMC-PSTX91-RB, the caffein is kept hot without effect for the flavor. Drinking a great tasting coffee is not difficult.
3.Keurig 23140 K140 Commercial Brewer– Best Keurig Coffee Maker For Office
It comes with a removable drip tray, a guide pour-over removable water tank, and water fill.
Simply press the Auto-Off feature to turn the brewer off in two hours automatically.
It preparing coffee using a pod coffee maker is straightforward, add a pod into the machine and simply fill the water tank.
Make a huge impression in your small office with this convenient single-cup brewing system!
It can make 10 cups of coffee in 8 minutes. It’s ideal for offices, businesses, or for the coffee freak! It is sleek looking with a lovely metallic alloy body, has a stainless steel vacuum carafe that keeps coffee warm for hours using a Thermoblock heating system.
It also has a wonderful brewing-pause feature so you can pour yourself a cup of coffee if desired. Other features are that it has a digital programmable clock and a 24-hour timer, great conveniences for those on the go.
The coffee it makes, though, is where it’s a champion. It makes any kind of coffee and can turn your home or office, which is what it’s designed for along with small cafes, into a Parisian cafe.
How to choose an office coffee machine
Many people are asking how to choose an office coffee machine, which brand of office coffee machine is better.
As a person who uses coffee machines all year round, I have some sincere suggestions and hope to help you choose an office coffee machine.
What we need to know is what kind of “traits” the office coffee machine needs.
1. First of all, the environment of the office determines that the brewing of the office coffee machine must be fast, so the grinder coffee machine is directly eliminated here, and the time spent is too long, which affects the efficiency.
If your boss buys a grinder coffee machine and puts it in the company, he either wants to enjoy it himself, or he doesn’t know the coffee machine.
2. Once a group exceeds a certain number of people, the requirements of everyone in the group are difficult to satisfy.
The office is such a place. Just like when you go out for dinner and decide what to eat, some people like coffee and sugar. Some people just like coffee and milk more. It is really difficult to adjust.
So the second trait of the office coffee machine is to have a variety of flavors, to meet the requirements of each employee.
3. The last trait of the three office coffee machine is to be positive.
This alcohol is referring to two points. The first point is that the raw material is positive, and the selected coffee beans must be good.
The second point is brewing alcohol. Some office coffee machines have an odor when brewing different flavors of coffee. This is very affecting the taste, but this is a difficult problem to solve.
The above three characteristics are the points that must be paid attention to when choosing an office coffee machine.
Finally, I hope that you can all buy the best coffee machine your office colleagues like.
Ever wondered what a coffee maker could do to your professional life? Or what it can do to your attitude towards your work? Well, many office premises these days have a variety of office coffee makers, and trust me or not, they boost office productivity. Besides, they add elegance and style to the whereabouts too.
Office grapevine and important in-house conversations have a common member: the office coffee maker. Co-workers hang around cups of coffee during break sessions, a new product idea brainstorming forum, or when indulging in interesting business conversations.
Networking always happens around the office coffee makers, if you have noticed closely. This, in turn, improves networking, motivation, morale, and boosts productivity.
As an essential part of workplaces today, office coffee makers can make or break your business deals, your days at work, and your employees’ motivation and morale. If your office has ten or fewer employees, you could probably make do with a coffee maker ideally suited for homes. But for a 10+ employees company or more, you have got to start thinking.
Durability is the first concern, therefore. Manufacturers of office coffee makers know the demand office employees are going to make on coffee makers, so they take care to include good technology, design, and of course, durability.
As a flourishing business owner, you could go for an industrial office coffee maker, but if you are on a budget, you might have to think a bit more. Never mind, there is a host of them available out there. You need to step out and look for the variety. Here is a sneak peek at what is available off the shelf:
- Double brew or dual carafe machines– Perfect for small offices, these can serve a team up to 20 people at a time, using two carafes. These are available as regular and thermal models. The Krups 324 Duothek Dual Thermal Coffee Machine has two independent brewing systems; while you brew regular coffee on one side, you could use the other side to make decaffeinated coffee. A double brew coffee maker typically has double-wall stainless steel inside and out insulated carafe.
- Plumbed office coffee makers– These can be installed on to the wall and hooked directly to the water supply. So, no need to manually prepare the coffee here.
- Coffee Urns– Perfectly suited for large offices, these machines churn out 18.1 to 20/9 gallons of perfect coffee per hour. These are large-sized percolators with stainless steel casing and can be used for lesser quantities too on less busy days.
- Specialty Coffee Machines– These are the best bet if you want to improve employee morale and productivity. The options available on the Flavia and Nespresso machines can brew a variety of Cappuccinos, Lattes, and a wide variety of their popular drinks all at the touch of a button. These models are stylish and add to the decor, no doubt.
The trick is meeting all your ends is in evaluating your staff needs and your budget, not to miss out on the coffee churning expertise, too, of your staff. If office coffee makers are operated in the wrong manner, it will cost you more money than necessary by way of wastage of coffee.