With the improvement of living standards, people are paying more and more attention to the quality of life.
Kitchen faucets have also begun to follow the habits of modern people, designing a humanized, multi-functional faucet.
For example, a tap nozzle with a water outlet that can rotate 360°, a pull-out faucet, and so on.
Top 5 Kitchen Faucets of 2020
- Sleek Design---Tulip kitchen faucet design make your kitchen room simple and fresh,easy to match most sink.
- Who We Are: We develop kitchen faucet that you can rely on, and we understand that functionality and dependability are achievable without drastically higher prices.
- Commercial Design & High quality: Spring Design, Suitable for Home Sink or Granite Counter Tops. Lead-free solid brass construction ensure safer and healthier water way. And 500,000 open&close tests done on ceramic valve and faucet handle to provide professional drip-free durability performance.
- Durable Material - Our pull out kitchen faucet is made with commercial SUS 304 stainless steel construction, superior corrosion & rust-resistant finish. NSF standard zinc alloy cover with multi-layer brushed nickel, high temperature resistant EPDM hose. To keep faucet clean and always new, just wipe with a soft cloth!
- SPOT RESISTANT: Spot Resist stainless finish resists fingerprints and water spots for a cleaner looking kitchen
Last update on 2021-04-09 at 20:26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How To Choose The Right Faucet For Your Kitchen
1, use it to be easy
Washing vegetables, steaming rice, soup, brushing bowls… There are too many annoying things in the kitchen. It is best not to let the faucets mess up!
With a handy faucet, it is often undetectable, and this is mainly related to its spool, handle position, and switching mode.
A good faucet spool switch is free. The hand feel is not too loose or too tight when used; the handle position and shape should be easy to open and close, even if it is easy to operate with the back of the hand;
Traditional screw-type, wrench-type switches are no longer used in the kitchen, but instead, are closed-closed lift switches.
2, easy to clean
When the kitchen is working, it will use a hand with grease and dirt to open the faucet and stain the faucet.
Therefore, it is best to choose a product that is not stained with oil and is easy to scrub. This has a lot to do with the shape and plating of the faucet.
Generally, the faucet with complicated shapes and variable lines are easy to keep clean and dead corners. The surface of the faucet with thin plating and low hardness is easy to be blacked out and cleaned.
It is recommended that you use a product with a simple shape and a hard coating, which can save a lot of things.
3, the right size
In some families, the kitchen faucet is easy to splash, and the water can’t reach the center of the sink… This is caused by ignoring the sink and kitchen faucet.
When choosing a kitchen faucet, be sure to know the size of the sink. Choose the right faucet according to this size.
Make sure that the outlet is facing the center of the sink and can be rotated 180° or 360°. The distance from the bottom of the sink is just too low.
4, water-saving and environmental protection
The water consumption in the kitchen is very large, and the modern decoration “energy saving and environmental protection” is the mainstream, so you should pay attention to this when selecting the faucet.
The water-saving faucet will save 30-40% of the water than the ordinary faucet, and the old one can save the house a lot of water fees.
There are two main types of water-saving faucets: one is to use a good bubbler to inject air into the water to prevent falling water and keep the rinsing effect, while also slowing the water flow rate, reducing the water flow and achieving water saving. ;
The other is the handle “tip” design when the handle is raised to a certain height, there is a clear pause, reminding that the amount of water used has increased.
5, style uniform
The uniformity of the decoration style is also of great concern to everyone. In the kitchen room, the sink can be matched with different materials and styles, and the faucet mainly reflects the line shape and surface plating.
The modern minimalist family is suitable for simple style, chrome-plated, single-handle mixer taps.
Classical, American, and European-style homes are more suitable for kitchen faucets with round, gold, copper, and double handles.
6, humanized design
With the continuous improvement of kitchen faucet production technology, product design has become more and more human.
In addition to making it easy for everyone to use, the merchant also specializes in producing a left handle faucet for left-handers.
Besides, for those kitchens with large space, customary water cleaning, spray-like, and innovative fun, there are also 360-degree rotating, pull-out nozzles, straight/nozzle conversion, and flexible modeling. Changeable products.