You might be somewhat knowledgeable about the overwhelming quantities of Japanese rice cookers available if you were in the marketplace for a rice cooker.
The most popular come from the trustworthy, well-known brand Zojirushi, which masters the best rice cookers accessible in Japan each year.
Tiger brand machines and Panasonic are also rather popular and offer Zojirushi with ongoing rivalry.
Top 5 Japanese Rice Cooker
This kitchen appliance holds a 3-cup uncooked rice capacity, which can create six cups of rice cooked. Besides, it has various cooking functions such as sushi, brown rice, white rice, combined rice, and porridge.
It comes with a clear-coated outside. It’s an appealing appearance, which makes it ideal for kitchens with ornamental subjects.
Another extraordinary thing about Zojirushi NS-LHC05XT is its outstanding performance in cooking various rice kinds.
It uses a computerized fuzzy logic algorithm that operates in fixing temperature. It comes with many different settings to ensure the actual cooking of various sorts of rice.
It has a computer chip that enables it to correct cooking time and temperature to make perfect rice each time.
What kinds of rice you cook does not matter, white, brownish, sushi, sweet, or porridge. You could always count on this particular rice cooker that is smart to do a fantastic job.
It is made for cooking several different kinds of rice with only a push of a button. It can not get any simpler than this to cook a perfect pot of rice or buddies.
It is quite user-friendly and easy to clean if you have been on the fence about investing in an excellent Japanese rice cooker.
The Zojirushi NS-TSC10 Micom rice cooker is among the best Japanese rice cookers in the marketplace, effectively supplying its users with many attributes. It features multiple-choice options and has a fuzzy logic technology. This produces the appliance deserving of having a place in the kitchen of your home.
One unique quality of Zojirushi NS-TSC10 is its flexibility. It’s flexible enough to perform various cooking functions, including sushi, white rice or fast cooking, mixed rice porridge, baking cakes, and steaming.
Besides, it makes it possible for the appliance to possess numerous functions seen in its menu. That makes it exceptionally helpful for individuals wishing to incorporate rice into their daily diet.
How to choose a Japanese rice cooker
In the eyes of the Japanese, the gas stove and the rice stove before the birth of the induction cooker are best to eat.
The effect that the Japanese rice cooker wants to pursue is the taste and taste of the rice steamed out from the large stove.
So, when we choose Japanese rice cookers, what points do we need to pay attention to?
Japanese rice cookers have strict control over the size, so when purchasing Japanese rice cookers, choose the right size rice cooker according to the number of households.
For home appliances, big brands represent a more reliable production team. Because the detection of large brand appliances is more strict, and the safety factor is higher.
And big brand home appliances often have excellent R&D departments, so their product performance will be even better!
Therefore, when purchasing rice cookers, you should start with the products of big brands.
Want to make delicious rice? A rice cooker liner is essential! The more popular liner materials are:
1. Craftsman pure copper (high heat transfer performance, can change rice taste in supercharged and decompress).
2. Casserole (has high heat dissipation and heat storage, can pull out soft, large rice).
3. Wood carbon pot (made of carbon material with a purity of 99.9%, excellent thermal conductivity, can boil intensely to bring out the sweetness of rice).
4. Vacuum cooker (the construction of the vacuum layer, effectively preventing heat dissipation, can quickly cook rice).
In addition to a good inner pot, the various heating techniques are also important conditions to ensure rice taste. The more popular heating technologies are:
1. Ultrasonic heating technology (Using ultrasonic waves allows the rice to fully absorb moisture, shorten the soaking time in the water, and bring out the initial sweetness of rice).
2. Galloping heating technology (using the hot convection of the stove as a template, repeated pressurization and decompression, when the rice in the liner is like dancing so that each side of the rice is fully heated).
3. Flame IH heating technology (the prominent point is that the rice can be perfectly heated even if the temperature is slowly increased to make it sweet and delicious).
4. Steam IH heating technology (steam heating can make the rice gelatinized, remove excess water, and emit rice sweetness).