You may be somewhat knowledgeable about the overwhelming quantities of Japanese rice cookers available in the event you were in the marketplace for a rice cooker.
The most popular come from the trustworthy, well-known brand Zojirushi, which each year masters the best rice cookers accessible Japan.
Tiger brand machines and Panasonic are also rather popular and offer Zojirushi with steady rivalry.
Top 5 Japanese Rice Cooker Reviews 2020
- 5-1/2-cup computerized rice cooker and warmer with advanced Neuro Fuzzy logic technology. Wall mountable
- Micro computerized fuzzy logic technology. Capacity Up to 5.5 cups / 1.0 liter,Dimensions (W x D x H) 10-1/8 x 14 x 8-1/2 inches. The electrical rating is 120 volts / 610 watts
- Easy-to-use single switch control
- ABOUT TOSHIBA - Toshiba brings over 140 years of innovation, launching the first automatic electric rice cooker in 1955 and is a leader in the rice cooker industry.
- Perfect Rice Every Time - To achieve the ideal cooking performance, COMFEE' has developed the intelligent 6-step cooking process that the steam valve and inner pot can preserve the steam and heat for perfect to simmer the fluffy rice every time.
Last update on 2021-04-09 at 18:23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
This kitchen appliance holds a 3-cup uncooked rice capacity, which can create six cups of rice cooked. Besides, it has various cooking functions such as sushi, brown rice, white rice, combined rice, and porridge.
It comes with a clear-coated outside. It’s an appealing appearance, which makes it ideal for kitchens with ornamental subjects.
Another extraordinary thing about Zojirushi NS-LHC05XT is its outstanding performance in regards to cooking various rice kinds.
It uses a computerized fuzzy logic algorithm that operates in fixing temperature. It comes with many different settings to ensure the exact cooking of various sorts of rice.
It has a computer chip that enables it to correct cooking time and temperature to make perfect rice each time.
It does not matter what kinds of rice you cook, white, brownish, sushi, sweet, or porridge. You could always count on this particular rice cooker that is smart to do a fantastic job.
It is made for cooking several different kinds of rice with only a push of a button. It can not get any simpler than this to cook a perfect pot of rice or buddies.
It is quite user-friendly and easy clean if you have been on the fence about investing in an excellent Japanese rice cooker.
The Zojirushi NS-TSC10 Micom rice cooker is among the best Japanese rice cookers in the marketplace, which is effective at supplying its users with lots of attributes. It features multiple-choice options and has a fuzzy logic technology. This produces the appliance deserving of having a place in the kitchen of your home.
One notable quality of Zojirushi NS-TSC10 is its flexibility. It’s flexible enough; it can perform various cooking functions, including sushi, white rice or fast cooking, mixed rice porridge, baking cakes, and steaming.
Besides, it makes it possible for the appliance to possess numerous functions seen in its menu. That makes it exceptionally helpful for individuals wishing to incorporate rice into their daily diet.
How to choose a Japanese rice cooker
In the eyes of the Japanese, the gas stove and the rice stove before the birth of the induction cooker are best to eat.
The effect that the Japanese rice cooker wants to pursue is the taste and taste of the rice steamed out from the large stove.
So, when we choose Japanese rice cookers, what points do we need to pay attention to?
Japanese rice cookers have strict control over the size, so when purchasing Japanese rice cookers, be sure to choose the right size rice cooker according to the number of households.
For home appliances, big brands represent a more reliable production team. Because the detection of large brand appliances is more strict, and the safety factor is higher.
And big brand home appliances often have excellent R&D departments, so their product performance will be even better!
Therefore, when purchasing rice cookers, you should start with the products of big brands.
Want to make delicious rice, rice cooker liner is essential! The more popular liner materials are:
1. Craftsman pure copper (high heat transfer performance, can change the taste of rice in supercharged and decompressed).
2. Casserole (has high heat dissipation and heat storage, can pull out soft, large rice).
3. Wood carbon pot (made of carbon material with a purity of 99.9%, excellent thermal conductivity, can boil intensely to bring out the sweetness of rice).
4. Vacuum cooker (the construction of the vacuum layer, effectively preventing heat dissipation, can quickly cook rice).
In addition to a good inner pot, the various heating techniques are also important conditions to ensure the taste of rice. The more popular heating technologies are:
1. Ultrasonic heating technology (Using ultrasonic waves allows the rice to fully absorb moisture, shorten the soaking time in the water, and bring out the original sweetness of rice).
2. Galloping heating technology (using the hot convection of the stove as a template, repeated pressurization and decompression, when the rice in the liner is like dancing so that each side of the rice is fully heated).
3. Flame IH heating technology (the prominent point is that even if the temperature is slowly increased, the rice can be perfectly heated to make it sweet and delicious).
4. Steam IH heating technology (using steam heating, can make the rice gelatinized, remove excess water, and emit rice sweetness).