Immersion blenders are also useful for blending smoothies, milkshakes, and powdered beverages.
They are intended to be submerged in a beverage to combine smoothies or milkshakes, and they may also be used in a saucepan to puree cooked vegetables for sauces or soups.
Are you searching for the best immersion blender that may replace quite a few of the kitchen appliances you have kept in your kitchen? Here are some best-rated immersion blender our picks.
- Top 5 Immersion Blender Reviews 2020
- 1.Cuisinart CSB-79 Smart Stick 2 Speed – Best Immersion Hand Blender
- 2.Breville BSB510XL Control Grip – Best Professional Immersion Blender For Smoothies
- 3.Cuisinart CSB-75BC Smart Stick 2 Speed – Best Immersion Blender For Hot Soups Making
- 5.KitchenAid KHB2351CU 3-Speed Hand Blender — Best Immersion Blender For Baby Food
Top 5 Immersion Blender Reviews 2020
- SOPHISTICATED DESIGN - The ergonomic grip offers a non-slip and comfortable grip when continuously blending ingredients.
- POWERFUL – Equipped with a high-speed 300-Watt motor it quickly and seamlessly blends ingredients together to make delicious and healthy smoothies pureed soups marinades sauces juices and much more
- Mighty Stick – High-torque power hand blender shaft with powerful 800W motor blends ingredients to perfection.
- Power bell technology: Durable stainless steel blades and unique bell-shaped blending shaft for fast and finer results
- Hand-held immersion blender for soups, smoothies, sauces and more
Last update on 2020-08-07 at 13:23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1.Cuisinart CSB-79 Smart Stick 2 Speed – Best Immersion Hand Blender
With the Cuisinart Smart Stick CSB-79, you are going to get all the tools you need to get the job done correctly the first time around!
The Cuisinart CSB-79 Smart Stick Hand Blender is powerful, and so is the chopper. It can help puree soups or anything else you want.
A button on the unit releases the bottom half for cleaning. This will let you do a thorough job without immersing the electrical part where the motor resides.
So if you have something particularly sticky that needs a soak, you can easily do that with the bottom blade portion. Removing the lower portion also lets you attach whisk or insert into the chopper unit.
This blender is powered by a 200-watt motor that provides you with lots of flexibility in regards to the cooking chores you have to get done.
It’s equipped with a push-button control mechanism that allows for pulsation blending or constant action depending upon your needs.
And also, the handle has fortified relaxation comprised in the ergonomics of the layout that prevent cramping and fatigue from placing in with prolonged use.
The primary feature of this Cuisinart version that is particular is the attachments that include the immersion blender.
You receive a whisk attachment that will allow you to quickly create whipped cream or egg whites with stiff peaks for meringue.
The chopping accessory lets you quickly make pico de gallo or even grind meat in case you would like to make fresh sausage.
The Cuisinart CSB-79 is a really good stick blender, with all the right notes. If you like to puree your soups, chop nuts, make pesto, and beat egg whites, this unit will do it all. It is a great easy to use the blender.
Overall, the Cuisinart CSB-79 immersion blender can satisfy your needs effortlessly, if you want to improve the quality of your dishes! It’s very light, and the price was worth it.
- Brushed stainless steel housing with embossed Cuisinart logo
- Stainless steel detachable blending attachment
- It works great and easy to clean.
- The specially designed blade is for mixing and stirring all kinds of foods, including salad dressings, powdered drink products, and sauces.
- It is ideal for combining dry ingredients and can be used to emulsify mayonnaise, too.
- Comfort grip handle: the handle allows you to control the hand blender with ease.
- Low/High Two Speed Power Button: Allows you to activate the hand blender at the touch of a button.
- Chopper is not big enough
- Blades on the stick may scratch non-stick coated pots
2.Breville BSB510XL Control Grip – Best Professional Immersion Blender For Smoothies
Once you learn the technique of raising and lowering the blender in the mixing cup, it makes quick work of turning ice, fruit, and yogurt into a smoothie.
Very amazed at how neatly the blender works without splatter or splashing due to the design of the blending blades and shroud.
The plastic mixing container is nicely designed with a handle for securing the container while blending, and the top when inverted and placed underneath acts as a skid-proof cushion to keep the container from sliding around on the countertop while blending. The container and top can also be used to store soups or other liquids in the refrigerator.
- Variable speed: 15 settings for precise control
- 6′ extra-long cord: for increased portability and movement
- Ergonomically designed: for reduced hand strain
- Trigger operation: the hand assumes a more natural position for increased stability and control
- Soft-touch finish: for increased comfort and reduced slipping
- 8″ immersion depth: for blending large quantities in tall pots and containers
- Bell-shaped base: revolutionary shape plus internal ribbing reduces suction for greater control and more efficient blending
- Stainless steel ice crushing blades
- Non-scratch guard: protect pots and pans from scratching
- Compact storage: blending jug houses the chopping bowl for easier processing and convenient storage
- Storage lid: doubles as a non-slip base
- an only potential negative is someone with very small hands may find the grip too large
Overall the Breville BSB510XL is a big immersion blender. It is very powerful and sleek, fabulous, easy to hold, and powerful. Lightweight and easy cleanup too. Not much more to say. This is a powerful tool!
3.Cuisinart CSB-75BC Smart Stick 2 Speed – Best Immersion Blender For Hot Soups Making
It comes in 5 color skins and is equipped with an impressive 200-watt motor. This capable power plant is controlled with two-speed settings.
It is easy to hold and use, thanks to a good and lightweight design ergonomics along the grip surface.
Another perk – it’s detachable blending the and shaft enclosed combining beaker are both dishwashers- safe cleaning up is hassle-free.
The blending blade partially concealed by a stainless steel housing made to lessen splashing and is composed of stainless steel.
This blade is very good for combining/mixing a variety of foodstuffs and managing typical hand-blender jobs.
There is no questioning the Cuisinart CSB-75 Smart Stick produces about as much performance and power as one can ask for in a $50 immersion blender.
5.KitchenAid KHB2351CU 3-Speed Hand Blender — Best Immersion Blender For Baby Food
The KitchenAid KHB2351CU Immersion Hand Blender is a rival to the similarly-priced Cuisinart CSB-79, as it gives good value and powerful functionality, as well as a sound set of accessories.
It comes to be powered by a 3-speed, 216-watt motor predicated on other similar models, along with the body attaches to a stainless steel removable 3-inch mixing arm that comprises a fixed blade.
The handle is made for control and comfort, suing a soft grip, non-slip material.
It is the best hand blender for baby food and who wants a lot better than normal performance and quality. With a whisk attachment that’s great for managing matters like cream, eggs, salad dressings, mayonnaise, etc.
Besides, it comes with a 2/5-cup BPA-Free chopping/grinding fastener and 3 cups BPA-Free mixing beaker with lid.
All in all, the KitchenAid KHB2351CU is not the cheapest option out there, but for its cost, you get a great deal of immersion blender!