Hummus is a very traditional Arabic dish and a must-have dish.
This dish grinds chickpeas into bean curd, topped with sesame sauce, topped with olive oil, and blended with special oriental spices. The taste of the bean paste is salty, mellow and sweet.
If you want to make hummus yourself at home, the food processor is an essential kitchen tool.
But there are many models of food processors on the market, which ones are best for hummus?
Don’t worry, I have already selected several popular food processor models for your hummus.
Top 5 Food Processor for Hummus 2020
- Bowl scraper attachment: Special attachment scrapes the sides of the bowl to keep ingredients close to the blades for more even results and to save you time when chopping or pureeing — no need to stop and remove the lid to use a spatula
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl
- Mini food processor with 4-cup capacity work bowl . Cord length : 36 Inches
- Chop, mix, puree from coarse to fine with the stainless steel multi-purpose blade.
- SIMPLY STACK AND PRESS TO CHOP: The patented Stack & Press design makes it easy to assemble and use. Simply press the lid to chop and release to stop. Since all you do is stack the lid on top of the bowl, no difficult twist-locking is needed.
Last update on 2020-08-07 at 22:55 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API