Top 5 Food Mills Reviews of 2020
- Includes 2 interchangeable perforated disks (2.0 and 3.0 mm)
- It includes 3 Stainless Steel grinding discs for fine, medium, and coarse textures
- Stainless steel bowl is ideal for hot foods and prevents staining
- Nonslip Handle: The food mill features the nonslip handle and round ball-a stainless steel bowl with 2 non-slip handles, so you can put it on the pot or bowl to prevent soiling and easily hold hot food. The end of the crank handle has a super soft round ball that can be easily held and moved.
- 201 STAINLESS STEEL MATERIAL - Pantula food mill is made by high quality 201 stainless steel, more durable than plastic material, stainless steel construction also can be used for a long time, smooth surface make it super easy to clean, dishwasher safe
Last update on 2020-09-06 at 08:19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
It is the most excellent tool for actually obtaining a great puree on tough foods, like cauliflower, broccoli, sweet potatoes, peas, and carrots.
You do need to check to ensure it’s gotten all of the large bits chopped up, but as long as you do not fill it too full with the whole food, it does a fantastic job.
This food mill is not bad at grinding up food to your desired consistency. If you would like to keep older kids’ food a little thicker, that’s not an issue.
All in all, the OXO good grips food mill is ideal for the mother. If you need something electrical and are making your big mountains of baby food, this will be an excellent option.