Commercial waffle makers are great for restaurants, ice cream shops, hotels, churches, or even big families that just love waffles!
So which are the best commercial waffle maker?
Here are a few good commercial waffle makers and what we have to say about them.
Top 5 Commercial waffle makers 2020
- Creates two deep-pocket 1-inch Belgian waffles at the same time. Dimensions : 15.50 L x 9.75 W x 9.30 H inches. Cord length : 36 Inches
- 360° ROTATION: rotating mechanism makes it easy to bake the waffles evenly from both sides
- 【TIME & TEMP. CONTROL】- Precise timer and temperature adjusting knobs with clear scale of 0~5 minutes and 50~300℃. LED light indicates heating status. Clear and melodious alarm when waffle is ready, no need to wait beside any longer.
- ROTATING WAFFLE MAKER: Enjoy Belgian waffles at home in minutes with this innovative & durable waffle maker, featuring 9 precise browning settings & a rotating function with cool-touch handle that allows you to cook evenly with a flip of the wrist
- Creates deep-pocket 1-inch Belgian waffles. Cord length : 36 Inches
Last update on 2020-08-06 at 11:45 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1.Waring WMR300 Belgian Waffle & Omelet Maker -Best Commercial Belgian Waffle Maker
Although simple, this waffle iron was very durable and heavy-duty. With many cheap ones, you may feel like it’s going to break, but this one was very solid. It had lights and made a beeping noise to let you know when it’s ready, which is great, so you don’t have to keep an eye on it. Instead, you can be doing other things around the kitchen, then just remove the waffle when it’s ready.
The browning knob is very easy to use, and most businesses like it so their customers can get whatever kind of waffle they want (very crisp or very soft). This isn’t double-sided, so you can only cook one waffle at a time.
The Waring WMK300A Pro Professional Stainless-Steel Belgian Waffle Maker is a stainless steel waffle maker made by Belgian. It is a very important discovery in the field of household accessories.
It is needed by anyone and an essential product for the kitchen. Its stylish look.
- It has a couple of iron in its baking chamber.
- The waffles made by this product are very tasty.
- Many users have mostly liked it due to its rotating style.
- It also has rotating browning control.
This can control the browning of waffles by rotating up to 180-degree rotation. It has many advanced functions, like an LED indicator for power function. On the other hand, I also like the audio voice saying ‘ready.’ I like this product and preferred on many others due to having these advanced functions.
I like its drip tray, which can be folded. Its handle can also be folded for compact storage for the next use. It also has approved from UL and CUL certificates.
It is quite larger than other products. I prefer this product for healthy persons, as they will not like small and thin waffles.
By the use of this product, you will be able to make very thick waffles, which is essential for your health. There may be a functioning problem in this product. It is not severed for your product.
Note that it is more expensive, but you can get it used to save a bit of money, and it will still work great.
For one thing, this iron makes four waffles at once! These are square, which is how authentic Belgian waffles are anyways.
This feature makes this product great for restaurants, where they need to produce a lot of waffles fast. It’s also great for waffle cones since it makes so many.
Like the Waring, it also has a warning beep to let you know when the waffles are ready. Most people rave the most about how fast it cooks, making all four waffles very crisp in just 2 minutes.
The best thing about this iron is that there was never any inconsistency between the two waffles. With some irons, one side might cook less than the other- this one didn’t have that problem.
Also, the non-stick grids on this were some of the best that we’ve seen. They are truly non-stick, so it makes cleaning up this guy a breeze!
Well, that’s about it. I hope you enjoy whichever of these commercial waffle makers you decide to buy!