The designers of Bosch Home Appliances have designed an eye-catching appearance for the dishwasher, which is full of fashion and simplicity.
The operation interface is intuitive and easy to use, and the intelligent lighting tips make your operation more aware.
Whether you need to check the water supply pipe, add special salt, special brightener, it can tell you in time.
In addition to the leading technology in washing, Bosch dishwashers are also very safe.
In addition to the 24-hour safety leak-proof protection valve, it is also equipped with a safe and small design such as a safety child door lock and a latch-type door lock switch.
After all, a competent and intimate dishwasher is the best kitchen assistant.
With a wide range of sizes and designs, Bosch Dishwashers can easily fit your kitchen concept and create your ideal kitchen.
Top 5 Bosch Dishwasher 2020
- Filtration System - Self-cleaning filter eliminates food particles, keeping dishes clean.
- Compatible with All Ascenta, 300, 500 and 800 Series Dishwashers Only
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 02:14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Bosch dishwasher use precautions
1. The installation of the dishwasher should be close to the platform of the faucet and the sewer, connect the inlet pipe and the drainpipe and keep away from the heat source such as the stove.
After setting, adjust the relative height of the foot screws to make the whole machine meet the requirements of the level.
2. When placing the tableware, first clean the bones and vegetable residue on the surface of the dish to be washed before putting it into the bowl.
Emissions should be correct and should not be placed or overlapped to avoid affecting cleanliness.
3. Use a dishwasher. Do not use hot water above 70 °C to avoid deformation or damage to plastic and rubber parts.
4. Do not block the exhaust port during the operation of the dishwasher, and do not force or impact the dishwasher to avoid malfunction.
5. After the washing is completed, it is necessary to clean the dirt accumulated in the filter in time and put it back in place after being clean.
6, the dishwasher must be kept clean to prevent odor.
When cleaning, its control switch, etc. should not be wetted by water to ensure insulation performance to avoid leakage.
7. Before using it for a long time, clean the dirt inside the machine, dry it, and store it in a dry and ventilated place.