Blenders are one of typically the most popular small appliances in the kitchen. It is a valuable addition to any kitchen.
A kitchen blender can make food preparation more efficient, thereby saving time in the kitchen.
For home cooks, who prefer to try new smoothie recipes, make puree vegetables or soups, there are different kinds of blenders available offering various functions.
You most likely feel a little indecisive when faced with the sheer number of options available if you’re in the marketplace for a blender.
This blender buying guide can help you work out how to buy the best blender for your kitchen.
- Top 10 Blender Reviews of 2020
- 1.Cuisinart CSB-75BC – Best Immersion Hand Blender
- 2.Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12-Piece High-Speed Blender
- 3.Breville BBL605XL – Best For Smoothies
- 4.Ninja BL660
- 5.Blendtec TB-621-20
- 6.Hamilton Beach 51101B Countertop Blender
- 7.Hamilton Beach 58148A Countertop Blender
- 8.Ninja Master QB1004 Prep Professional – Best For Frozen Drinks
- 9.Ninja NJ600 Professional Blender
- 10.Breville BSB510XL Control Grip Immersion Blender
- How to Choose a Right Blender
Top 10 Blender Reviews of 2020
- The Ninja professional blender 1000 features a sleek design and outstanding performance with 1000 watts of professional power 64 ounce maximum liquid capacity
- Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups has 1100 watts of professional performance power with 3 speeds, pulse, and single serve functions
- Enjoy perfect smoothies and icy drinks: Create beverages of every kind along with dressings, sauces, and salsas with the press of a button. With this smoothie blender, you'll enjoy perfect results blend after blend.
- Smart settings technology and 7 speeds including 3 pre programmed settings for the most common blender creations
- Auto IQ technology optimizes ninja: Pro extractor blades and power to deliver powerful nutrient and vitamin extraction
Last update on 2020-07-10 at 09:10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1.Cuisinart CSB-75BC – Best Immersion Hand Blender
The Cuisinart CSB-75 Smart Stick 2-Speed 200-Watt Immersion Blender is the best seller hand blender on Amazon. If you don’t have a stick blender, I highly recommend them. If you’re ready to buy one, I highly recommend this one.
The two-speed operation is handy. For making soups, you can do most of the job at low speed, even with chunky vegetables. This makes it easier to control how thick the final product is, and it makes for less possibility of splash-ups. The switch feel is sure (good tactile feel). The blade is stocky and sharp – it looks like it’s built for business.
The specially designed blade is for mixing and stirring all kinds of foods, including salad dressings, powdered drink products, and sauces. It is ideal for combining dry ingredients and can be used to emulsify mayonnaise, too.
- Powerful 200-watt motor handles more blending tasks
- Stick design reaches into pots, pitchers, and bowls to extend blending options
- The ergonomically designed grip offers comfortable hold and more control while blending
- Operates with two speed, one-touch control for easy, one-handed blending
- Dishwasher-safe blending shaft and beaker make cleanup effortless
- for the price it has a plastic gear
It is a handy gadget to have, whether you cook soups, or sauces, or Indian Dhals. Quickly blends things without a mess. Super easy cleanup. Powerful and comfortable to use. It was an off-brand immersion blender and cheap. It is so easy to use and super easy to clean! Much better than the traditional blenders or juicers. I would recommend this product.
If you do not want additional accessories or lots of bells and whistles and just desire a solid, fundamental hand blender.
The Cuisinart CSB-75 Smart Stick 2-Rate Immersion Hand Blender gets top ratings for its strong functionality in various jobs, including blending, pureeing, and making smoothies.
In the event you’re sluggish to get your bulky blending outside, the Cuisinart CSB-75BC can manage the majority of your little combining and combining jobs. It is super simple to use and clean, and it comes in 13 fun colors.
The Cuisinart CSB-75BC will be an excellent unit for you if you’re seeking a favorable budget lightweight and strong hand blender.
The Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12-Piece Blender is a kitchen blender that combines and pulverizes your favorite fruits, vegetables, and protein milkshakes, along with those distinctive wonder foods from nature with antioxidants and additional phytonutrients.
It features a 600-watt motor with high torque electricity, which means that your food is mixed easily and effortlessly, letting it slide off your throat like a dream.
The Magic Bullet’s smaller size makes it handier to use and takes up less space in the countertop. It makes it super easy to clean up after use.
All in all, the Nutri Bullet NBR-12 12-Piece Hi-Speed Blender/Mixer System is a product that is highly recommended and won’t disappoint.
3.Breville BBL605XL – Best For Smoothies
The Breville BBL605XL ought to be contained in your research if you’re looking for a blender. It’s easy and affordable to use, Perfect for soups, milkshakes, and smoothies.
This blender has a control panel that allows a shoving of one button programmed for smoothies and ice crushing. These preprogrammed buttons are a part of the five-speed control plus pulse characteristic.
Among the very best blenders for smoothies, it’s a wide variety of settings: five-speed settings along with three more job buttons: the chances are almost endless.
It is a top of the line blender in every sense of the word, and well worth the cost. With this particular blender being priced at less than $200, making it one of the very most economical quality blenders.
The things I like best about the Breville BBL605XL Hemisphere Control Blender are its wide bottom-hugging blade design and the wide-based BPA-free jar that makes it easier to get blended concoctions out of the container. The unique blade system means that you won’t have to stop the blender and resituate the ingredients often, if at all like with a lot of other blenders.
This blender is great. The pitcher is large, The blade design allows for a big pitcher with a wide base, and still blends properly and keeps ingredients from clumping around the bottom. The blade has an extra set that “sweep” around the bottom of the pitcher and keep ingredients from hiding there, forcing them back up into the other blades to be crushed with the rest. The unit itself is heavy and sturdy. No wobble. The lid is VERY secure, even the cap in the lid to add ingredients is a snug fit.
- Breville Assist lid: ring pull lid for easy removal
- Large 48 oz. (1.5L) Eastman Tritan copolyester jug with a 6-cup capacity: has unique dual ribs that continually pass ingredients onto the blades for well-blended results, dishwasher safe
- Permanent Hemisphere Blade and Bowl System, made with engineering-grade surgical grades stainless steel: revolutionary blade technology for 100% perfect blending and food processing results
- User-friendly controls
- LCD Timer: counts up and down for pre-programmed settings
- Pre-programmed Ice Crush and Smoothie Settings: automatically alter speeds to improve blending results
- Illuminated buttons: for clarity and ease of reading
- Electronic 5 speed control: plus PULSE ensure the RPM speed is maintained for consistent results every time
- Heavy-duty die-cast metal base for long-lasting, professional performance
- The heavy-duty 750W motor
- Easy cord storage: the cord coils around the base of the blender
- The only downside is the price.
Overall, the Breville BBL605XL is a good blender with great features that function very well. This is by far the best blender I have ever owned! I highly recommend it because it’s powerful and easy to clean.
The Ninja BL660 Professional Blender with Single Serve is a merchandise that is very efficient and economical. The greatest edge with this particular blender is the fact that it is adequate and very efficient for daily family use. Besides, it has a contemporary and very slick layout.
The item has a powerful 1000 watt motor effective at combining all kinds of fixings. The blender is perfect for a little amount of everyday use.
The blender works well with ice and frozen fruits and takes only seconds to create a perfect smoothie. The specially designed six-blade ninja technology while keeping a smooth blending makes simple work of things like ice.
The Ninja BL660 Professional Blender has a strong motor that is not very inefficient. It’s additionally among the very efficient blenders accessible to the industry. The blender is simply ideal for ordinary home use.
The Ninja BL660 Professional Blender is a professional, high-powered tool with a sleek design and outstanding performance with 1100 watts of professional power.
It is very powerful. You can fill it full of frozen fruit, various vegetables, and greens, and it blends them very quickly and effortlessly. For that, It has a large pitcher that is easy to pour from.
It is easy to need clean-no to disassemble it. The design is brilliant in that the parts are solid and well constructed, and easy to remove from the base to wash.
It gives you perfect ice crushing, blending, pureeing, and controlled processing. The XL 72 oz. It is great for making drinks and smoothies for the whole family — the 16oz. Nutri Ninja cups are perfect for healthy, personalized drinks for on the go. All parts are BPA free and dishwasher safe.
- Powerful with its 1,000 watt motor.
- Produces high volume with its 72-ounce pitcher.
- The locking lid is an excellent safety measure.
- The sprout is well designed, allowing for a clean, neat pour.
- The multi-blades significantly decrease the blending time.
- These are extremely sharp instruments and need to be handled with care.
if you’ve got your heart set on a Vitamix or Blendtec, and for you having the absolute smoothest drinks are worth that kind of money, then you might as well take the plunge and get what you want.
But if you’re like me and simply wanted to have great smoothies, but you’re not expecting Jamba Juice level quality, then the Ninja BL660 is a great blender. This is a great blender for the price! I highly recommend the Ninja.
The Blendtec TB-621-20 Total Blender fruit smoothies to a perfectly smooth consistency every time, including frozen fruit items and any ice, etc. it is the Perfect Blender and worth every penny, I highly recommend a high power blender for every kitchen, and the Blendtec is a perfect choice.
It is the all-in-one appliance that makes smoothies, fresh juice, ice cream, milkshakes, cappuccinos, margaritas, soups, sauces, bread dough, dressings, salsas, and more! It replaces up to 9 other appliances with one fast, easy-to-use machine.
- It blends virtually anything!
- Lots of power. Doesn’t smoke when it gets stuck.
- Easy to clean.
- It doesn’t require you to stand there with a tamper.
- Great warranty.
- Makes amazing smoothies and margaritas and mixed drinks.
- Expensive and a little loud.
The Blendtec TB-621-20 blender is top quality. It’s quite useful and reliable! I will recommend it to my friends, especially those who have kids. You can use it to make fruit puree.
This nifty blender makes everything from smoothies, soups, ice-cream, and even excellent tasting peanut-butter! I love this blender!
6.Hamilton Beach 51101B Countertop Blender
If you are looking for an inexpensive small personal blender Hamilton Beach 51101B is best, it was powerful, easy to use, and could blend a perfect smoothie.
The elegance and simplicity of the design are also to be admired. The plastic blending container also doubles as a travel mug, and the Lid to it doubles as a sipping lid when used as a travel mug. It’s a nice surprise to see a product in which you can see that they put a lot of thought into its design.
It provides the ultimate drink versatility and portability. It serves as a stationary blending jar during blending mode and a detachable travel mug with a lid that lets you drink straight from the jar and fits in most car cup holders. Extremely compact, it’s perfect for traveling with you to work, games, or sporting events, and it’s ideal for small living spaces.
- A compact design ideal for small living spaces and on-the-go portability
- Great for making smoothies, shakes, baby formula, marinades, and salad dressings
- The efficient 175-watt motor provides all the power you need for fast, reliable performance
- 14-oz. blending jar also functions as a portable travel cup that fits most car drink, holders
- BPA free in food zones: blender jar contains no BPA (bisphenol A)
- Drinking lid with spout allows for easy sipping
- Durable, stainless steel cutting blades easily blend smoothies and shakes using either frozen or fresh fruit in the mixture
- Sturdy base rests on any surface
- Simple one-touch operation with ON/PULSE button
- Jar and lid are dishwasher safe
- Convenient wrap-around cord tucks away for easy storage
- The Lid seems kind of flimsy.
In short, the Hamilton Beach 51101B works well enough and is very convenient in terms of speed and ease of use. It takes only minutes to mix up a drink, and then you don’t have to find a container to put it in.
Having two mixer jars is great for couples or for making two drinks to have with you at different times of the day. If you need an amazing blender, but you’re on a budget, pick this one up and never look back!
7.Hamilton Beach 58148A Countertop Blender
The Hamilton Beach 58148 Power Elite Multi-Function Blender is best for food preparation or drinks blending. It is great for blending classic beverages such as smoothies and icy drinks, but it is equally talented at preparing food such as salsas and purees. Once this multi-tasking blender is in your kitchen, it will quickly become your go-to appliance for preparing many different things.
As far as blenders go, it’s a pretty good blender, alright. To simplify blending, its four blending buttons indicate which function each button is designed to perform. You will quickly be able to select which button to press for each blending task, from making milkshakes and crushing ice to food preparation such as puree, dice, chop, and grate.
- 700 watts of peak blending power to easily handle a multitude of blending tasks, from smoothies and icy drinks to salsas, purees & more
- Wave-Action system is designed to pull mixture down into the blades for smooth results continuously
- Unique, no-mess spout with hinged cap makes pouring easy
- 40 oz. dishwasher safe glass jar is thermal-shock tested to withstand extreme temperature changes
- Three-year warranty; questions are supported by a toll-free call center located in the U.S.
- The only thing is the top of the glass jar is fitted very tight.
Some people have complained about the noise, yes it is loud, I don’t have another blender to compare it to, but what blender isn’t loud? For the build quality, yes, it is made of mostly plastic, but at this price point, what do you expect, if it only lasts a few years of daily use, then you could buy another and still have saved more than if you bought a 100 dollar+ blender.
If all you are looking for is a means to blend a basic smoothie or a bisque, this blender will get the job done. It blends, it’s a reasonable price, and it’s not something I regret buying. As far as blenders go, it’s a pretty good blender alright
8.Ninja Master QB1004 Prep Professional – Best For Frozen Drinks
It comes with three distinct containers which readily crushes ice and are BPA free, to make healthy smoothies and other cold beverages.
It can make refried beans, chop onions and garlic, smoothies and sauces, perhaps you favorite is the take frozen fruit and add some milk or coconut milk and turn it on, it’s pretty much the most effective frozen dessert you’ll be able to locate, you might not even need to add sugar in case your fruit is sweet enough.
It is a blender that is fairly silent, and cleaning is not too hard. Besides, it works great for milkshakes and smoothies. Check Price On Amazon
9.Ninja NJ600 Professional Blender
The NJ600 is especially-designed to make smashing, mixing, pureeing ice, and processing and foods. The blender may also grind seeds and nuts into butter, and can combine ice cream into super-smooth milkshakes.
With 72 oz pitcher and its 1000 Watts of power, and six sharp blades, the Ninja NJ600 Professional Blender is tough and large enough to manage all your professional mixing needs. The Ninja comes with a tough, no case foundation and simple-to-read and simple-to-use buttons. The best choice makes using the blender a wind.
As someone who cares about the environment, I enjoy the Ninja is eco-friendly merchandise and is made from BPA-free plastic. It makes me feel good for the surroundings in ensuring that my children avoid the damaging effects of BPA pollution, and it gives me a feeling of peace.
Ninja NJ600 is undoubtedly not the most effective blender if the cost isn’t in the equation. But if it’s, there aren’t many better choices at its price point. Thus do you believe the Ninja NJ600 is up to what you require? If what you require is a great smoothie machine, why don’t you check out our pick for the top smoothie blender?
Happily, it performs easily enough when faced with starchy veggies. We also enjoyed the hold while holding the blender as it didn’t cause exhaustion. It is a multipurpose immersion blender that chop, whisk, and may mix.
The blender includes a 25-oz cleaver bowl as well as a 42-oz additional big jug that’s a storage lid and an anti-slip mat.
Moreover, there are stainless steel as well as a whisk attachment. We believed they were incredibly useful in a kitchen setting and simply adored these additional accessories.
We found the blender fairly convenient and simple to use. The handle was comfy, and it was fairly simple to use the blender. Cleaning was not difficult. You’ve got the choice of throwing it in the dishwasher or hand washing the components.
Overall, the Breville BSB510XL is a long-lasting and nice immersion blender. It’s competitively priced and designed nicely to make blending, whisking, and chopping fast, simple, and productive.
How to Choose a Right Blender
Blenders include a huge variety of attributes. Various sorts of blenders have various strengths, so pick one that satisfies your needs. The bottom line: Cost, styling, as well as the word “professional” do not promise exceptional performance or durability. Blenders come in lots of shapes and sizes; you could discover you have to possess more than one kind to match your food preparation needs. Here are just a couple of things that you should contemplate
- Countertop blenders
Alongside pureeing, blending, and chopping, crushing ice for beverages is an integral aspect shopper try to find in a countertop blender, producers say.
Containers are made of stainless steel, plastic, or glass, and have a capacity of about 4 to 8 cups. A glass container is much more secure and heavier. Glass is more easy to keep clean. Plastic can consume the scent of whatever is inside and might scrape. Stainless steel may be appealing, but it keeps you from seeing how the blending is going.
More is not always better, although three to 16 speeds are the standard. Controls change from programmable touchpads to flip switches and push buttons, knobs.
Oster and Hamilton Beach account for more than 40 percent of countertop-blender income. Other brands include Waring, and Black & Decker, Breville, Cuisinart, GE, KitchenAid, Krups, Ninja, Proctor Silex, Vita-Mix, amongst others.
Countertop versions are the common and most famous form of a kitchen blender, and there are many attributes as well as styles to select from. Should you want a blender of all trades, pick one with a fashion you enjoy as well as distinct settings.
In the event you need a bar blender for your home bar, find a pulsation button or a fashionable flip switch on a blender with lots of ice- enough ability to produce drinks for the entire celebration and crushing power.
Some other attributes you may wish to contemplate for maximum convenience are simple-to-read measure markings in the pitcher, a simple- to-clean detachable blade, and an easily reachable wide-mouth container.
- Full-size blenders
Full-size blenders are the full-featured versions that are omnipresent on kitchen countertops. Countertop blenders vary in strength, speed, pitcher ability, and settings. These appliances can manage a variety of mixing occupations, from helping with food preparation that is light to making heavy-duty smoothies and milkshakes.
Blenders with bigger pitchers (generally 48- to 72-oz.) come in handy if you are mixing beverages for at least one individual or making soups, salsas, puddings, and other treats. A high-performance blender with an ultra-strong motor make ice cream in seconds can liquefy hard foods, and shred meat. Strong motors can mean strong sound, however. Be ready to awaken the family.
Most countertop blenders range between 300 and 700 watts. Commonly, a blender with a 450-500 watt motor should be sufficient for your everyday blending tasks. Hand blenders range between 150 and 300 watts. When shopping for a hand blender, look for one that offers around 200 watts of power.
In general, a more powerful motor will tackle harder foods or ice cubes. Hand mixers or lower-powered blenders begin at around 200 watts, while high-performance blenders (the type) top out around 2,000 watts (2 or hp). Remember that when you attempt to smash foods that are hard in an under the powered unit, you may burn out the motor.
Pitcher Capability and Kind
The pitcher capacity you pick depends on your individual needs. Usually, countertop models offer five to eight cups of capacity. Pitchers are available in steel, plastic, or glass. If it’s in your budget, select steel or a glass container as those are more permanent. The single drawback of a steel pitcher is that you can’t look inside to monitor your blending progress.
From the 3-speed blender to the 16-speed blender, you will discover that blenders offer a variety of blend speeds. Multiple speed settings can offer precise results for various combining endeavors. Nevertheless, a 3-speed blender can deliver consistent results. Find a beat setting when you get a brand new blender.
Should you want to mix many different foods, put money into a machine with multiple speeds, shoot for variable speeds if you’d like to fine-tune the mixture. Along with a pulse, the function can help in smashing hard items. The pulse function is usually the most versatile, enabling ingredients to settle before continuing to chop them.
You might find it simpler to clean up a blender that’s level, touchpad controls. For convenience and safety, many blenders feature a dishwasher-safe pitcher and removable blades.
- Machine: Solid, lasting substances in addition to rubber feet help keep your machine stable while it’s functioning.
- Pitcher: Glass, metal, or high-grade plastic — for instance, Eastman Tritan — pitchers are often more durable. A typical lightweight plastic pitcher, if scratch-resistant and BPA-free, may satisfy your requirements.
- Cover: A tight seal is essential to avoid sticky messes.
- Blade: Make sure it’s stainless steel for long-lasting use without sharpening.
If you’ll pulling your blender out for a party or be storing it on the countertop, you may want to invest in a cool, retro blender or a sleek, innovative stainless steel mode