With the zillions of beverage and smoothie choices available now, choosing the perfect mixture of ingredients, nutrients, and flavor for an ideal-size drink can be a jumbo-size job.
Now, if you have a limited budget and want to spend $100 on the best blender, we’ll help you choose several models with high-cost performance.
Top 5 blender under $100 of 2020
- The Ninja Professional Plus Blender with Auto-iQ features a new modern design and a more powerful motor than Ninja's original Professional blender. * *Versus BL610, based on operating wattage
- 700 watts: Peak blending power for powerful ice crushing.
- 10 Speeds with Pulse - Find the right consistency for everything you make with a range of blending speeds for the 550-watt motor
- 700-watt power pod with pulse technology. Cord length: 36 inches
- Crushes Ice With Ease: Patented Ice Sabre Blades Combined With a Powerful 700 Watt Peak Power Motor Crushes Contents Quickly for Smooth, Icy Drinks.
- Compact design and BPA free: Great for home, office and travel with on the go portability
- 72 ounce total crushing pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies; 2 horsepower
- Best On The Market – From our Titanium steel 4 blade rotation system, to our full copper 800 watt clump destroying motor, no other stick blender matches this model's ability to crush, pulverize, and smoothly blend, so any recipe or smoothie can be made with the easiest cleanup. The sleek ergonomic handle provides comfort but with great control and stability to prevent slippage.
- The Ninja professional blender 1000 features a sleek design and outstanding performance with 1000 watts of professional power 64 ounce maximum liquid capacity
Last update on 2020-11-22 at 16:51 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The NutriBullet NBR-1201 Hi-Speed Blender/Mixer System by Magic Bullet is portable, safe for kids, easy to use and effortlessly pulverizes fruits, vegetables, superfoods, and protein shakes into a delicious, smooth texture.
It’s easy to use, and clean, patented blade design and cyclonic action combine to extract all of the nutrients from your food, helping you to achieve the healthiest lifestyle possible today.
Great as an associate in weight reduction and as your multipurpose appliance in the kitchen, the Magic Bullet NutriBullet 12-Bit High-Speed Blender & Mixer System might be merely the appliance you are seeking.
It features a 600-watt motor with high torque power, which means that your food is mixed easily and effortlessly, letting it slide off your throat like a dream.
It contained in the multi-system bundle are one emulsifying blade, one tall cup, two short cups, one flat blade, and a power base.
Besides, it contains two re-sealable lids, as well as a pocket nutritionist and guides with recipes.
All in all, under 100 dollars, the NutriBullet NBR-1201 blender is the most suitable choice.
- Easy To Clean
- Precise Control
- Perfect for Persons With ALS
- Poor Pitcher
The Oster Reverse Crush Counterforms Blender is one of the most affordable and reliable blender.
It features a powerful 600-watt motor and a stainless steel “Ice Crusher” blade for perfectly crushed ice every time.
The reversing motor alternates the blades forward and backward, drawing food and ice down for consistently smooth blending.
This means less time scraping food from the blender with a spatula and more time enjoying your blended creation.
It with seven speeds and High and Low pulse options, you will have amazingly precise control at the touch of a button.
You can also choose how involved you want to be in the blending process with different settings options.
The pre-programmed settings, including time and function, allow for one-touch operation.
Besides, the High and Low, Medium guide settings supply the blender with a lot of versatility. Use it to make nut butter, dips, sauces, smoothies, soups, and frozen drinks.
Overall, the Oster Reverse Crush Counterforms Blender is very powerful and offers high-grade blending.
I would recommend it to anyone wanting a cheap and good blender under $100.
- It’s obvious this is a mature and refined design.
- The design and shape of the container are good too, both in terms of mixing ingredients efficiently, and clean-up.
- The various blending speeds and functions are very useful too.
- It is easy to clean and has a high number of setting options
- This blender can be a little noisy
It functions as a blending jar that is fixed during mixing style, and detachable travel mugs with lids that enable you to drink directly from the jar and fit in most automobile cup holders.
It is quite streamlined. It is perfect for traveling to sporting events, games, or works with you, and it is well suited for small living spaces.
For a lightweight, simple-to-use, cost-effective private blender, the Hamilton Beach Single-Serve Blender is well worth the investment.