Compared to traditional frying, air fryer frying produces less odor and steam and is easier to clean in everyday use, making it more widespread and popular.
The unique combination of fast cycle hot air and oven components allows you to fry a variety of delicious foods, snacks, chicken, and meat quickly and easily.
Top 10 Air Fryer Reviews of 2020
- Critically Acclaimed: This award-winning air fryer (Red Dot Award, 2019) features 13 one-touch cooking functions and rapid 360° air circulation to provide crispy results using less oil
- Now enjoy guilt free food; Air fry with up to 75 percent less fat than traditional frying methods; Tested against hand cut, deep fried French fries
- Enjoy Food with Less Fat or Oil: With Ultrean air fryer you can enjoy the same fried and crispy foods with less fat and grease
- The first air fryer with 2 independent baskets that lets you cook 2 foods, 2 ways, at the same time, not back to back like a traditional single-basket air fryer
- Air fryers give you all the flavor of deep-fried cooking, without the oil and mess. Get crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, perfection every time
- The ultimate meal-making machine with 8-in-1 functionality: air fry, air roast, air broil, bake, bagel, toast, dehydrate, and keep Warm all in one powerful 1800-watt appliance.
- SUPREME SPACE-SAVER: Spacious 2 liter capacity is housed in a sleek, narrow design to keep its footprint on your countertop small. The Turbofry Air Fryer eliminates the need for extraneous pans and appliances, eliminating clutter and maximizing functionality.
- Now enjoy guilt free fried food; Air fry with up to 75 % less fat than traditional frying methods (tested against hand cut, deep fried french fries)
- William, Jenson (Author)
- HEALTHIER FRIED FOOD: Dash Compact Air Fryer uses AirCrisp technology (instead of oil) to help reduce added fat by 70-80%, without sacrificing the flavor of your fried food (No more residual smell hours after you’ve eaten)
Last update on 2021-04-09 at 16:27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Benefits Of An Air Fryer
The air fryer is to replace the hot oil in the original frying pan with air, and use convection heating similar to the hot air of the sun to form a rapid circulating heat flow in the closed pot with hot air to make the food ripe;
At the same time, the hot air also blows away the moisture on the surface of the food, so that the ingredients can achieve the effect of frying without the need to roll the oil.
Air Fryer uses high-speed air circulation technology to allow you to make delicious French fries that are up to 80% lower than traditional fryers!
It allows you to preset the best cooking temperature for food up to 200 degrees. Enjoy all the foods such as golden crispy French fries, snacks, chicken, and meat at the right temperature for the best results!
If the kitchen is small, the large oven will take up a lot of space, but the air fryer is usually slightly larger than a rice cooker and is very easy to move.
It is very handy to make 1-2 servings of food, and how much to eat. Unlike real fried foods, because of the use of a large pot of oil, it is not good to fry much, and not to destroy it immediately.
Clean and worry-free
Just wait for the air fryer to cool down. Just pour the pot inside it down or wipe it with a clean rag.
Is it easier to clean the air fryer than other pots?
Save time and trouble
It has a control system. In addition to shaking the basket in the first few minutes, you don’t have to look after it.
When the temperature is too high, it will be adjusted automatically, and there will be no paste phenomenon. We only need to set the appropriate time when the air fryer will be automatically stopped.
Energy-saving and environmental protection
The pot is a factor that is generated by the high-speed circulation of air to the foodstuff so that the food can be quickly embrittled, and the fried material in the food is fried, so that the fat of the food is reduced.
When you use this kind of pot to fry French fries or meat, you don’t need to put oil at all. You can operate it directly.
Things Must Know Before Buying an Air Fryer
It is best to test the performance and key parts of the air fryer at the time of purchase.
Such as the timer, the temperature regulator is not working properly, the push-pull of the fryer has no card, etc., but also check whether the basket has no coating.
The appearance is also very important when choosing. It is best to match the appearance of the color with other appliances in the kitchen.
There is also a detailed description of the instructions and accessories. These small places often reflect the quality of the product.
There are a lot of miscellaneous air fryers on the market.
Due to the lack of corresponding quality testing, such air fryers pose unpredictable risks during use.
For the family and yourself, try to choose the brand air fryer.