A toaster with four slice capacity will be much more compact than larger units on the market.
While this does mean they won’t hold as much food at one time, it also means they take up less counter space and are easier to work into a kitchen design.
Top 4 Slice Toaster of 2020
- Four Cooking Functions: Choose from convection bake, broil, toast, and keep warm
- Even Toast Technology - The toaster oven interior is specially designed for even toasting of up to 4 slices of bread at a time and the sleek compact design fits nicely on your counter-top, while the curved interior makes room for a 9” pizza or 4 slices of bread.
- 9” Pizza, 4 Slices of Bread - The compact toaster oven fits nicely on the countertop, while the curved interior makes room for 9” pizzas and 4 slices of bread
- Fits 4 Slices of Toast or a 9 Inches Pizza: Spacious Interior Can Fit Everything From Snacks to Suppers Without Taking Up Too Much Counter Space
- Bagel function toasts the cut side and warms the round side
Last update on 2021-04-09 at 16:09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
It has simple controls. One knob that you turn to set the temp that you want and a second knob to set the timer.
It has a timer that can be set for anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes, and it alarms you when the time is up unless you choose the `stay on’ feature.
It preheats in just a minute or two, so it’s quick and easy to use and doesn’t use a lot of electricity.
If you are looking for a cheap and solid four-slice toaster, the Black & Decker TO1332SBD is a good choice.
- It’ a great, small size and will fit easily into your kitchen.
- It has what seems like a very short cord though it’s three-pronged for extra grounding.
- There are bake, broil, and toast settings.
- It comes with a detachable crumb tray, a baking rack, and a small baking sheet.
- The temperature gauge is accurate though it might run on the cool side but not by much.
- It doesn’t heat evenly, so you’ll need to keep turning the food as it cooks.
Toasts beautifully, easy to clean, and looks good too. With its curved interior, you can fit up to 4 slices of bread or a 9″ pizza.
There is a crumb tray in the bottom that is easy to pull out and clean.
It heats up fairly quickly. The sides get warm but still touchable even on the highest setting of 450°F, so you’ll want to be careful not to touch it.
If you have kids, it’s a great, quick way to heat chicken nuggets or whatever.
The Oster toaster oven 6330 has a four-slice capacity and comes in a unique white design that takes a more stylish departure from the typical square box models.
It functions off of turn dial knobs and is capable of very basic cooking functions, including baking and toasting.
Toast settings range from light to dark, and the oven automatically shuts off after running for an hour. It is intended only for light cooking duties.
It has a four-slice capacity and a 15-minute timer. It is still recommended for lighter cooking needs, though it does come with some higher advanced cooking capabilities.
It is also equipped with a setting that controls how toast will come out.
The timer goes up to 60 minutes, and it may be able to sustain a little heavier use, here thanks to more power and the convection feature.
If you have very high demands of a toaster oven, likely, a Black & Decker TO1313SBD toaster oven may not be the best pick for your kitchen.
It nicely designed and built to last, but they do not have many of the more advanced features that higher priced ovens often come equipped with.